As compared to the last couple of days, this day was nuts. I was at work most of the day and we had a new resident move in and that's always crazy with lots of paperwork to do.
Plus when you work where I work, you have other stuff going on at the same you're doing said paperwork and have to keep up with the other residents as well. PLUS, if you work with whom I work, you have to deal with the crazy chaos that the bosses create as well. "Do this, oh and this. Yes, I know you're eating dinner after doing paperwork and work all day, but do this now please." And with one of our bosses, well, she is Chaos Incarnate. She is such a "do-er" that no sane human could possibly keep up but she expects you to.
So, all in all, it was extremely busy, constant paperwork, almost all day long, constant badgering by boss and residents. And, I'm wide awake as the night comes on... bah.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment