Here's the original of a song that Weird Al, for comparison. This is "Ridin' Dirty" by Chamillionaire. I like the music of the song, it's pretty catchy. I even like rapping, although I'm not all that into the content of the rap.
I do, however, LOVE Weird Al's version, with some hysterical dance cameos from Donny Osmond. And it's the kind of song that gets stuck in the brain, over and over. You're welcome.
Here's "White & Nerdy" (wiki entry) by Weird Al.
I would say that appeals to nerds everywhere. And you know are you one (a nerd) or have at least some tendencies somewhere in your psyche if you even understood a quarter of the things presented in Weird Al's version. You don't have to admit it to others if you don't want to, but at least to yourself...
I'm a nerd and proud of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment