Today was my first day at my new child hours internship. Well, although I observed for a day previously, I still feel it's my first day at school.
The kids are great. And I feel like a total noob. I'm used to working with "regular" adults, severely mentally ill adults, adults in general, no younger than early twenties. And suddenly here I am in a room with little kids who are all over the place and I feel pretty lost.
But I really like it. For now. I'm not going to go all crazy with the liking since I know how these things go. Oh wow, it's great and then blearg!! I hate this, it's driving me crazy, can't stand it!! So I'm reserving judgment. And I'm certainly not saying I want to work with kids until the end of the year!!
On another notes, I am way behind. I'm finishing and posting this on 4/25!!
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment