I was feeling really pissy at work today, at the staff meeting. Things are going from bad to worse and Camille doesn't really seem to be doing anything about it. I'm tired of the crap. I don't want to be in the military again. I swore I'd never put myself into that situation again. Yet, here I am...
After the travesty that has become work, I went to my YMCA Orientation, Part 2. In that I learned how to do some Core strengthening exercises, mostly on the mat, rather hard on the abdominals! Some Strengthening exercise on some of the weight machines, fairly easy for me. And some Flexibility exercises, which weren't terribly difficult but do make me a little sore. The whole routine was fairly simple and "easy" and seems like something I should be able to keep up with. I decided to do a three-pack of personal training sessions. Just to get started on my journey. I will continue to Antelope, of course, for my cardio.
Then for the rest of the day, which was my usual Wednesday, I played WoW and poked around at organizing my desk. Wednesday is sort of my "do nothing or whatever I want day". But as I was sitting at my desk and typing away, I noticed my hands were hurting quite a bit, in the upper and second joint of the first finger of my left hand. The other fingers were hurting somewhat but with that one, felt like stabs of pulsing pain from and down my finger. Dang, very annoying and I started getting all freaked out, worrying that I was getting some kind of carpal tunnel although my wrists always hurt so that was probably silly. I think my hands were just too cold. And I couldn't wear my wrist braces because it put my wrist level with my mouse and my keyboard off kilter. Maybe I'll invest in some slim gloves and cut just the finger tippies off.
Sigh, getting older.... Hell, my body has been "old" all my life.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment