Today, I supposed to still be on vacation.
But we had a training today on how to run the new groups we are instituting and I just don't want to give COC any reason to get on my case. So, I went.
We did a mock group with volunteers from the staff present. I volunteered and so did Albert, another co-worker from Eucalyptus House. He channeled one of our Borderline diagnosed residents almost to a T. It was very funny. And pointed out a lot of flaws in the Harm Reduction/Motivational Interview tools for running groups with this population. Not that that will stop COC from following through with her dastardly plans.
Then off to see Barbara for a rather painful chiropractic adjustment. I've got this weird heel thingie going on, painful and hard to stretch out my calf without setting it off. Oh body.
Then Marty was kind enough to come with me, having called in sick to work, to an interview for a kid internship. It's 10 months but would be good training I think. So, now I'm just waiting to hear back on it. So yeah, I guess I'm going to finish. Yey.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment