So I went to my assigned school today to meet the principal.
It's a bit different set up from my last placement. The principal actually wants me to be here, there's lots of support although I am a little nervous about learning the ropes, and it's K - 8th and that pleases me a great deal. Whew. It's so weird being an intern again.
Then off to band practice. The male singer and second guitarist guy dropped out, now it's just me singing...
Ah, the "Be careful what you ask for, you might just get it" applies here as I had been wanting to just take over because he was such a horrible singer. I didn't want him to leave. He could at least play the guitar. Ah well, such is life.
But apparently he left because he had a hissy fit, feeling like we (read I) were bossing him around. He left a note saying that he wouldn't be coming and had left the band. Okay. Don't talk to anyone about it.
Bah.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment