So COC left to go to her surgery today. She'll be gone for about two months and I can't tell you what a relief it is for me and most of the rest of the team.
Peg (COC's boss) came to the staff meeting, first one without COC. That went fine.
Apparently, before she left, she raved about me to Peg, saying what a joy I was to work with and what a great worker I am, blah blah..... WTF?? Whatever.
I'm so tired though, can't catch up on sleep, can't sleep very well.
Marty pointed out that apparently I've been in a slump longer than I thought I was. I hadn't even noticed but I promised my man that I would take my aminos to try and head off a further downward spiral. Let's hear it for 5-HTP and Tyrosine!!!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment