Sunday, August 3, 2008

What the Fuck Is Sleep Anyway?

I am writing this at 5:33am on 8/4/08 but technically it's for 8/3/08 but still working on stupid fucking notes and paperwork and med counts and blah blah.

But I had Greatest American Hero DVDs to watch, which was highly amusing in some strange, kind of 80's nostalgic way.

I know you have to remember that show. It was endearing at the time. I seem to be on this 80's kick, watching all sorts of things, or at least lined up in my Netflix queue.

Marty and I were singing the theme song in the kitchen when I told him that I had rented it from Netflix. And he remembered most of the words so I'm not sure what that means. Maybe he's a fan from long ago.

William Katt, who apparently has done a ton of TV work, some movies, and the list just goes on forever on IMDB, plays the fumbling hero nee school teacher. And oh look, there's Michael Pare as a dumb punk kid. Hehe, very fun!!

No comments: