I didn't think the aftermath would hurt so much, I mean, damn, their just teeth right?

I hate this phone camera!!! It's worth about as much as a pile of shit. This is really blurry but there they are, all my teeth. Or at least pieces of them. They won't let you keep them, which I think is terribly dumb.
It was kind of a traumatic event, at least on the body. I was laying there and they put the numbing agent in and at some point, my body started to shake and I was really cold. I thought I was getting so nervous that I might not be able to go through with the procedure. I must have looked a bit pale or stunned because the nurse asked if I was okay and I described what I was experiencing. She explained that it actually was the stuff they just stuck in me that was causing all that reaction. Oh. Okay.
And then all that wrenching and tugging. I didn't take the knock-out option and just used local. They had to shoot up my lower left jaw up about four times before they could finally get the tooth out without my slightly squealing. The roots went deeper I guess in that one.
Afterwards, I just popped my helmet on and went home on my scooter. My face duly puffed up, not hugely but enough for Marty to tease me. And it hurt as the stuff started wearing off. And liquid foods... sigh. Bleh.
So, less teeth. And I can't stop playing with the empty, gooey holes. Sorry for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment