You're no good
You're no good
You're no good
Baby, you're no good
I'm gonna say it again
You're no good
You're no good
You're no good
Baby, you're no good
Then out to the beach with BenjaBeast and James and Marty. I took a lovely photo we should use for the Say No to Prop. 8 posters. I didn't have my regular (read "good") camera so I took this with my phone camera which really sucks. I'm thinking of switching back to my Motorola Q just for the camera. Aren't they a lovely couple? Who says gay marriage wouldn't work and that it's bad for the kids!! James on the left, Marty holding Benjamin on the right. Marty's got his arm around James. Aren't they so sweet!! If you click on the photo, you'll get a much closer view. You can almost see their nicely green lit (no idea why the phone did that) faces.In my cavorting on the beach, I found a black sand dollar which I've never seen before. And it was whole so came home with us and now lives in a planter.
Then off to see the W movie about Bush. It kind of sucked. Not just because it had the foulness of Bush in it but the movie itself just seemed to be missing something and neither Marty nor I could figure out what it was. And Bush seemed like such a sad and pitiable character too. Which I guess is true to some extent. The man is an idiot but I suppose he can't help being that much of an idiot considering his upbringing.
No comments:
Post a Comment