Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Pounding

I had a pounding headache today. My body wasn't in too bad a shape but the head... good lords, ouch.

After some Vicodin, I started pounding with a hammer to make the wooden storage boxes I got at Ikea for my jewelry stuff. Then I was moving more shit around in my room. All of this was made much more easily done while talking to William. Not the bird; but my longest, oldest friend. Not old as in age. Meaning, known the longest. We've known each other since I was 13 or so.

Then I was setting up intentions for the New Year. As usual, it has to do with health and taking care of myself, losing weight, etc. Huge plans, blah blah.

Another thought I was having is do I write or not write every day in this blog like I did this past year....

No comments: