So I was having this discussion/argument of basic human nature with Will. Not sure how it got started. I think we started around the Flying Spaghetti Monster, which is some whacky response to some whacky anti-evolution thingie in Kansas or some such. Read the wiki entry.
It probably devolved from there into an argument of some kind about the basic nature of mankind. This often happens with between me and Will and the different beliefs about good and evil and does humanity have major suckitude or what?
And, well, I can't believe I was arguing for postive side of mankind, pointing to learned behaviors of fear, that fear is not a basic human trait.
Me, positive and all that crap. Hahahaha, well, that's a first. Although I say I often hate people, I guess I have to say that I'm starting to be a recovering pessimist. Hmmm. Interesting....
No comments:
Post a Comment