Saturday, January 5, 2008

Sometimes I Think the World Is On Crack

I've had this song stuck in my head for sometime. I'd heard it a long time ago and for some reason the line "Great party! Where's Timmy? He's smoking crack with Billy!" keeps going through my head over and over. So I looked it up on youtube.com (natch, as they say) to find it because often I can get something out of my head if I hear it. And I found this..... crack-headed music video. Which I find funny but that still doesn't mean people aren't crazy.

This is from an Australian band (so blame them) in 1998 called Happyland, which apparently is made up of two people, each from different bands (Janet English of Spiderbait and Quan Yeomans of Regurgitator, neither of which I have heard of). Supposedly they chose Happyland over The Shits for their band name.
Really, I think the world is on crack sometimes when I see stuff like this.

I don't know if this is the official music video or not but for your viewing pleasure:

"Don't You Know Who I Am?" by Happyland

No comments: