Yeah, staff meeting. That awful two hours on Wednesday mornings that I have come to hate. And this Wednesday was no different. Well, different in the sense that I felt furious during and then after. And apparently I'm not the only one. I found out later that at least one of my co-workers were frustrated to the point of rage as well.
The Twain, as they are called among my direct co-worker and I, are merely getting worse. Fortunately, the main director is leaving at the end of March to have a baby and then go back to Scotland, not to return to us. Thank the Gods. But then, the Other one is left (assistant director) and she is very likely taking over the director position. I don't see much of the main director since she runs two programs (which was stupid of the agency) but actually better for us because we only see her part time. But the one left... she's scary. No people skills which seems dumb for a director but hey, some people make it past the filter.
My anger lasted most of the rest of the day, my day "off". How annoying.
I'm willing to hang around and see what happens in March. Maybe we'll get someone who can balance the crazy boss out. Maybe. Please Gods, let it be so.
March can't come fast enough.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment