I tried a new fangled Anteloper at the YMCA today. It was the one I tried a week or so ago and had to switch. This time I figured it out and it's quite a neat machine.
The basic gait is a step as in going up stairs. But all you have to do is lengthen your stride to medium or even a long one as if running full out. All you have to do is just move your legs and it just adjusts, not that you have to tell the machine to adjust to it. When I moved to the stair-stepper gait, it was fun to push down with just my toes or with my heels and of course, with my iPod on, I can't help but to dance around a bit and probably look silly.
So the New Fangled Anteloper may become my regular machine to Antelope on.
On another note, there was this older gentleman at the YMCA there today and I found my eyes always drawn to him in the room. He seemed so very nice. Marty says he's a regular and that he has observed this man able to get along with everyone. He just had very nice and attractive energy. I guess that's why he is able to get along with everyone.
Friday, March 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment