I had "supervision" this morning with the fucking crazy ass cunt, bitch on high, Her Majesty.
She was so evil, one thing after another that I had done "wrong", including my "speeding" on Wednesday. Did I call that one or what.
She gave me this hugely long memo with one point after another and my supervision sheet had all boxes checked off as "unsatisfactory".
I was so pissed and upset, I couldn't help it, I started crying and through that, struggling to tell her that I wanted appreciation for my good work. Response, "Well, when you improve, I'll give you appreciation." I mean, what did I do from that last two weeks where I got all satisfactories? I didn't change a damn thing.
I went home in tears. Fortunately Marty stepped up to the plate and was very good about the whole. I'm sure he's getting tired of this. He even said, "You should quit right now."
I guess I would if I were done with this whole thing but I feel I have a hell of a lot to learn yet. All those new weapons and such.
We'll see who takes next round, bitch.
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment