I really don't really sleep at work anymore. The notes are supposed to have gotten a "help" but still seems really long... especially if you end up doing your actual job (being with clients most of the day). So once you've gotten to close the door and started on notes, it gets way too long.
And once I crawl into bed, well, I don't feel like I sleep much these days, very light and restless. Any noise brings me to alertness even though no one knocks on the door these days. But it is the energy of the house lately. Even though no one knocks, the clinical energy is waiting for it. And people do stay up late, wandering back and forth and the steps outside the office are loud.
Nooby must have sensed something because as I lay down to try and sleep, he crawled up onto the bed with me and when I rolled over onto my stomach, he crawled up onto my back and spread out, a nice comfortable weight. I move a lot when sleeping (or trying to) but he felt so warm and comfortable that I tried not to move at all.
That cat is so spoiled. Everyone loves him and for absolute good reason, he really is the sweetest cat I've ever met. And he's like one of our birds, William, who can do no wrong because he's just so darn cute. Nooby is the same way. He can come bug you by trying to sit on you when typing your notes out or he might come and sit on your papers that you are trying to use to type your notes out.
But lying on my back with him spread out in such a comfortable fashion even though I couldn't move lest he fall off, well, that's completely forgivable.
What a CUTE kitty!!!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment