Friday, August 22, 2008

Prawn

I was talking to Drukenkiwi the other day on WoW, one of our guild Kiwis (New Zealander) and we were talking about the Olympics and the insanity that is Michael Phelps. DK mentioned that he had heard that Phelps was being referred to as a Prawn. I was like, "Waah? What the hell is that?" and he said, "You know, like when you eat a prawn (shrimp), you keep the body and lose the head."

Meaning apparently people think that Phelps has these qualities, hot bod, ugly face.



I saw this very interesting cover of Phelps the other day, which apparently is a take off old cover back in the 70's. Both are swimmers, both insane gold medal winners.

I wonder if either of them are actually wearing anything for the photo other than gold medals?

So, going back to those spouting the label of Prawn... I think they are just jealous. Because I don't see those Prawn-Callers standing up there with all that bling around their necks. Probably because they already drowned in their bathtubs.

No comments: