Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Last Day

Work tomorrow.

That should be enough said, don't you think? I know, I know, I shouldn't be all hatching eggs and shit before it actually happens. But, well.... GAH.

I spent most of the day futzing about at the computer and didn't really get much stuff done. I think I mostly watched the clock.

Goals:

Having a hard time keeping up with the entries. Cleaned my room a little bit. Decided to try picking something up every time I leave and enter the room and doing something with it. Probably will end up being every time I leave. Ate like crap today but drank water. No exercise. Not much on the ILP front.

Body - No exercise, too much ice cream, but did drink water.
Mind - Nothing really on this front other than trying to contain and observe my work anxiety.
Spirit - Nothing on this end.
Shadow - Trying to challenge my future tripping about work.

No comments: