At first we didn't think she was going to show up. And I'd already heard things about her that had my poor brain spinning and thinking she was going to be a larger than life, mean Latina woman with a thick accent. The accent part was mostly what everyone was talking about.
But when she did show up, she was tiny! I mean small. But I couldn't understand but about 1 out of 10 words she was saying because she speaks very fast, very low and has an extremely thick accent. I think I sat there staring at her, sort of openmouthed. Okay, now what? I really don't understand when she talks, how am I going to work with that. I don't know if the clients are going to be able to understand her or other providers calling in.
Ahh, well, the saga continues. We shall see.
No comments:
Post a Comment