Sunday, March 9, 2008

A Usual Work Day

Work was usual this Sunday. Fairly quiet house minus getting cussed out by a client who took exception to me for some reason. He and I usually get along quite well. But lately he's attached skis to his feet and set himself on the steep downhill track. Drinking (alcohol) just about every day, not eating much at all, not doing much around the house for himself. Has all these physical problems that he can't get surgery for because of his drinking. Poor guy.

But these days I take the crap with a grain of salt. I know more and more it's not mine crap so I'm able more and more to just calmly hold the space and let them spin, try to assist with reducing the velocity of the spin as much as possible and not react.

So, it was a fairly usual day.

No comments: